Fun Run & Expo
Post date: Mar 14, 2018 9:54:20 PM
9th Annual Hawthorn Fun Run& Expo
Friday, April 20, 2018
Event from 4:30 – 7:30pm with Bubble Run from 5:00pm – 6:30pm
W Jordan & S Jordan Campuses together for ONE momentous event!
Many ways to help or get involved:
1. Sign up to help NOW, lots to be done! Click on this link! Need donations too!
2. We need Sponsors & Booths! Contact your employer & any friends or family that own/manage a business. Sponsorship is a fabulous method for inexpensive advertising and it helps our school and our community! If interested in getting more information, click on this link and fill in your contact info.
3. Donations: We need lots of donations too! Raffle prizes, auction items, race prizes and more! Gift cards for goods or services are ALWAYS welcome donations. Tax deductible too!
4. Fun Run packets went home with students on 3/13/18 – PLEASE read the information and encourage your student to participate in the fundraising portion. Even if you can not attend the event, your student can still earn prizes and help raise money
5. Register for the Fun Run & Free Shirt - even if you are not planning to run! Raise $15 for the school and get your registration for FREE! Registration forms are on the HOPE website and in the Fun Run packets.
7. Donate blood, sign up at www.redcrossblood.org. Search for the date 4/20/18.
8. FREE Expo anytime from 4:30pm – 7:30pm! There will be food trucks, interactive booths, games, activities, raffles and lots of FUN! Invite friends, family and neighbors too!
Have fun, learn a little, see friends and support your school!
The best way to spread the word and make this a HUGE success is to talk it up!
Event Coordinators: contact us anytime!
Stephanie Dykstra – email@example.com or 801-641-6418